My Dad Matters Online Certification
The My Dad Matters: Engaging Men Raising the Next Generation Toolkit is available online. You will go through an action planning process that helps you:
- assess your present work with fathers
- understand issues facing fathers
- look at barriers to enaging fathers
- reviewing best practices for providing services and support
- developing an action plan (including logic model and communication plan) for reaching fathers in your community.
Upon completion of the toolkit you will receive a pdf print-out of all the data you entered and a certificate of completion.
If you have any questions about this please contact us.
This online toolkit can be used by individuals or organizations.
Once you place an order you will receive an email with the log in information and password.